Saturday, October 9, 2010

New Cookbook!!!

So- I know it has been many, many moons since my last post. I just started a new job this fall and it has been whoopin on me! I have been kind to my diet (intended) although my running has taken a back-burner. I just finished reading "Skinny B%#*&" and love, love, love it! I also bought the new cookbook ("Skinny B*%$#: Ulimate Everyday Cookbook") so we are going to try a few recipes from that book today. My fiance (did I mention I also got engaged this summer?) is looking for some as I type.
Since my last post my sister has also decided to cut meat, dairy, eggs, and fish out of her diet. She lost ten pounds but has now dicovered the world of vegan "fun" foods and is dicouraged at gaining a lil of that back. It makes me so inspired when my choices can instigate change in others.
Again- sorry for the delay in posts...I am hoping that today's entry will inspire more frequent musings from your truly!
Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment