Sunday, May 9, 2010

Update...

Poor Seitan recipe...sitting by the wayside as time passes by.
But NOT without daily vegan-ness!
After reading Alicia's post a while back, I decided to make it kind of a mission to find more vegan friendly beauty products. I am now the proud owner of Pureology shampoo and conditioner and could not be happier! What a difference! My hair is super soft and all flowy in the wind. Yay!
I am also back to Bare Essentuals. I looked for other products but they get to be pretty pricey and BE is something I used before so I was not only familiar with how the product would look but know it lasts a long time for the price. Happy me!

On the food front- been eating a lot of salads, fruit, nuts, and bought some amazing tomatoes from the co-op so I am getting very excited for fresh, local produce from the Farmer's Markets.
Took mom, aunt, and sister out for lunch yesterday. Mom chose and she is always really great at picking places she thinks I will be able to eat too! Love her! I had one choice; fruit salad with spinach and mango vinaigrette (I also got two pieces of cranberry walnut bread). Tasty!

So- my plan is to cook up the crusty seitan tomorrow for dinner! Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

  1. love farmers markets... i do almost all my food shopping at them. ;-) that bread sounds fabulous

    ReplyDelete